How do I obtain an amplification / loudspeaker permit?
You must request amplification permits from the office of the Town Manager. There is a form that can be picked up in the Town Manager's office located at:215 E Main Street
Bedford, VA 24523

After completing the form, it must be submitted for the Town Manager's approval. For the Town Manager's contact information, view the staff directory.

Show All Answers

1. How do you apply for the position of police officer?
2. How do I get a copy of an automobile crash report?
3. When does the Bedford Police Department install Child Safety Seats?
4. How do I obtain an amplification / loudspeaker permit?
5. When I need the police for a non-emergency situation should I call 911?
6. When can I pick up property that belongs to me from the Bedford Police Department?
7. How do I give a compliment an officer or a program?
8. How do you file a complaint, if you have a problem with the Bedford Police Department or an officer?
9. What is Everbridge and how do I sign up?