What is the number for....?

Since we share many services with the County, and since it is often confusing which one of the local jurisdictions handles a particular task, we get asked for telephone numbers outside of the Town's government a lot. So, here is a short list: 

  • Bedford County: 540-586-7601
  • Health Department: 540-586-7952
  • Commonweath's Attorney: 540-586-7628
  • Circuit Court: 540-586-7632
  • Magistrate's Office: 540-586-7657
  • County Parks & Rec: 540-586-7682
  • Bedford Regional Water Authority: 540-586-7679

Show All Answers

1. Why am I getting double charged for Real Estate taxes?
2. What is the number for....?
3. What are the operating hours of the Town Administration building?